- Battery Level (and if AC is currently plugged in or not)
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
According to the current status of the battery different icons are used to visualize the level (full, middle, low, empty) and temperature (cool, normal , hot)
Switching between °C and °F is supported from version V1.1 on by just tapping once at the widget.
How to activate the widget?
- Download the widget from the android market (you can use a barcode scanner and the code on the right)
- Click on a free place at your home screen until the menu appears
- Select "Widgets"
- Select "BatStat"
- The 1x1 sized widget is placed at the free home screen position
On which phones does it work?I have feedback that BatStat works on the following phones:
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Wildfire
- HTC Hero
- HTC Incredible
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Galaxy S 9000 - Attention: Menu/Accounts - Synchronisation/Background Data must be enabled to keep the widget up to date (thanks to Michael Glaser)
- Motorola Milestone
- Nexus One
- Archos 70
- Archos 101
Known issuesFollowing issues have been reported for the current version V1.1
- Sometimes it happens that tapping the widget does not switch between °C and °F any more
- V1.0 - Initial version
- V1.1 - Changing between °C and °F by tapping the widget once
- V1.2 - Temperature unit (°C/°F) is now stored and re-applied when the widget is started
- V1.3 - Temperature unit is set automatically according to the location settings